On behalf of the entire Winston Flowers family, thank you for navigating the challenges of the COVID-19 pandemic with us. We feel incredibly grateful for your support.
While guidelines are changing and some restrictions have eased, we remain committed to the safety of our staff and clients. We will continue to follow all recommendations for safe operations from the CDC and our local governments in Massachusetts, New York, and Connecticut.
- Boston, Newton, & Greenwich locations: In accordance with the indoor mask mandates in these areas, all visiting clients at our shops are required to wear masks.
- Wellesley location: Per the town of Wellesley’s guidelines, masks are advised for all clients visiting our store and required for those visitors who are not vaccinated.
- All locations: Masks are required for all employees in client-facing roles.
- We are monitoring each employee's vaccination status.
- We are continuing to clean and sanitize our office spaces and retail shops on a regular basis.