Client Rewards Program
*The Client Rewards Program is currently undergoing a revitalization. You may continue to use your upgrades, but cannot earn upgrades at this time. Please check back for updates!*
FORMER PROGRAM DETAILS:
It’s simple—as a member of our Client Rewards Program, your purchases add up to complimentary upgrades.
HOW IT WORKS:
- You’ll receive one point for every applicable purchase over $65.
- Four points equal one upgrade. You can redeem your upgrade at the time of your fourth purchase or save for use in a future order.
- Your upgrade increases the value of your order by extending the size of your floral arrangement—making an even bigger impression on the recipient.
*Some restrictions apply. Please see below for more details.
- Members-only savings.
- Upgrades increase the value of your floral arrangement, at no cost to you.
- Special email offers, exclusive to Client Rewards Members only.
- Custom email reminders for upcoming special occasions, such as birthdays, anniversaries, and upcoming holidays for which you’ve ordered in the past.
Join today and receive a bonus upgrade with your first order! Simply click on Create an Account when placing your order online.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
*Only one point may be acquired per order or visit.
*Clients may redeem one upgrade per order.
*Points cannot be earned on discounted accounts, hotel or corporate accounts, family funerals, weeklies, garden design, events, or Flower of the Month.
*Upgrades may only be used toward our Floral Gift Collection and Rose Dozens within our local delivery areas and may not be redeemed for the weeks of Valentine's Day, Mother's Day, Thanksgiving, or Christmas. Additional blackout dates may be added at any time.
*You must be subscribed to receive our promotional emails in order to participate in the program and receive upgrades.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is this the former Preferred Customer Card Program?
Yes. We are constantly evolving to ensure we continue to exceed our client’s expectations. Thus, we have recently refreshed the program, complete with a brand new name.
Do I still need to keep my Preferred Customer Card?
No. You do not need the actual card to participate in the program. However, we encourage you to save your account number, along with our main phone number, in your phone contacts: (800) 457-4901. Of course, if you don’t have your account number when you call, we can always look you up by your last name or phone number.
Why do you need my email address?
In order to be a part of the program, you must be subscribed to receive our emails. This will be our main form of communication in order to send you upgrades and exclusive offers.
How can I use my upgrade when ordering online?
An available upgrade will be automatically applied when placing an online order. This will be reflected in your email receipt.