Work With Us
Grow the Winston way
Sales & Operations Coordinator; Full-Time; Long Island City
This position reports to the General Manager.
For over 75 years, the dedicated team at Winston Flowers has been committed to fostering excellence in everything we do. Today, our family-owned company has a worldwide online presence, two state-of-the-art design studios—60,000 square feet in Boston and 12,000 square feet in New York City—and retail shops throughout the Greater Boston area and in Greenwich, Connecticut. Each and every person on our team works in pursuit of a singular goal: to take care of our clients’ precious moments as if they were our own.
- Provides administrative support to Winston Flowers Long Island City Design Studio Sales and Design team, contributing to the successful execution of design projects ranging from gift, weekly arrangements, parties and events for residential, hospitality, social, corporate garden design clients
- Develop proposals, conduct ongoing client correspondence, and coordinate information between internal teams, clients, and venues to ensure smooth execution of deliveries and installations; calendar and record maintenance
- Attend off-site client consultations, transcribe meeting details, and take measurements and photos of space
- In collaboration with Sales and Operations teams, continue to evolve efficiencies and lead the team by example in all processes and functions of the department, ensuring proper systems, best organizational practices, and company standards are consistently upheld
- Effectively upholds the service standards of Winston Flowers by providing excellent service, assisting customers with product selection, and troubleshooting client issues as needed
- Provides additional sales support to the team and other special projects as business needs require
- Previous administrative experience in a hospitality, catering, or events environment; strong proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite is required
- Exemplary written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills, coupled with a high level of self-direction, enthusiasm, and attention to detail
- Must be flexible and have the ability to resolve issues independently in a fast-paced environment
- Weekend availability is a must, and local travel will be required based on business needs
- Full-time position, with flexible work schedule required, including regular weekend availability
- Travel may be required based on business needs
- Peak business periods will require extended work days and work weeks
Winston Flowers’ benefits are comprehensive and include competitive compensation, paid time off, medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life and long term disability insurance, 401(k) and pre-tax health savings account with company match, and a generous employee discount.
Fill out our online application below.