Work With Us
Grow the Winston way
Delivery Service Associate – Full-Time; Long Island City
This position reports to the General Manager.
For over 75 years, the dedicated team at Winston Flowers has been committed to fostering excellence in everything we do. Today, our family-owned company has a worldwide online presence, two state-of-the-art design studios—60,000 square feet in Boston and 12,000 square feet in New York City—and retail shops throughout the Greater Boston area and in Greenwich, Connecticut. Each and every person on our team works in pursuit of a singular goal: to take care of our clients’ precious moments as if they were our own.
- Responsible to efficiently and effectively meet client needs through delivery of Winston Flowers gift products in Manhattan and NYC boroughs; including but not limited to floral vase arrangements, plant material, and large vases and containers
- Maintain Winston Flowers standards with product quality, accuracy, professional presentation and service at all times; responsible for time management and meeting all delivery priority time requirements
- Ability to quickly troubleshoot issues and support all customer questions as needed, using judgment, knowledge and internal company resources to resolve
- Perform studio maintenance, floral processing responsibilities, and other special projects as business needs require during delivery down times
- Assist in client setups and installations as needed
- Company vehicle is provided; must have a valid driver’s license with clean driving record free of violations
- Good working knowledge of the Manhattan area is very helpful
- Previous experience in luxury service or hospitality industry preferred; event setup/breakdown experience is very helpful
- Strong interpersonal skills and a high level of enthusiasm and self-motivation
- Self-directed, with the ability to multi-task, with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds on a regular basis
- Flexible work schedule required; weekend availability is a must, including late-night event breakdowns
- Peak business periods will require extended work days and work weeks
Winston Flowers’ benefits are comprehensive and include competitive compensation, paid time off, medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life and long term disability insurance, 401(k) and pre-tax health savings account with company match, and a generous employee discount.
Fill out our online application below.