Work With Us
Grow the Winston way
Sales Specialist – Part-Time; Wellesley
This position reports to the Store Manager.
***Schedule is +/- 3 full days per week; including Saturdays***
For over 75 years, the dedicated team at Winston Flowers has been committed to fostering excellence in everything we do. Today, our family-owned company has a worldwide online presence, two state-of-the-art design studios—60,000 square feet in Boston and 12,000 square feet in New York City—and retail shops throughout the Greater Boston area and Greenwich, Connecticut. Each and every person on our team works in pursuit of a singular goal: to take care of our clients' precious moments as if they were our own.
- Provide outstanding customer service and contribute to sales volume growth; resolve customer questions and concerns in The Winston Way
- Assist clients with floral, plant, specialty container, and accessory selection; prep and design floral and plant product based on skill and experience level
- Take an active role in maintaining and developing existing and new client relationships, including following up as needed to ensure complete satisfaction
- Participate in daily set up and break down of store
- Contribute to the consistent maintenance and refreshment of product merchandising
- Previous experience in luxury hospitality, design and/or retail industries is preferred
- Professional or personal experience in floriculture, horticulture, and/or design is desired but not required
- Proven ability to efficiently and professionally meet client needs
- Strong interpersonal skills, coupled with a high level of enthusiasm and self-motivation
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Position requires 3 full days per week, dependent of business needs; flexible work schedule required including Saturday and floral holiday availability
- Peak business periods may require extended work days and work weeks
- Ability to lift and move product weighing up to 30 pounds
Winston Flowers’ offers a part-time associate benefit package, which includes competitive compensation with monthly incentive potential, paid time off, medical, dental, and vision insurance at company rates, 401(k) and pre-tax health savings account with company match, and a generous employee discount.
Fill out our online application below.