Work With Us
Grow the Winston way
Sales Associate – Full-Time; Wellesley
This position reports to the Store Manager.
***Schedule is +/- 3 full days per week; including weekend day(s).***
For three generations, Winston Flowers has been the premier boutique florist and garden retailer in the Boston. Today, our company has a worldwide online presence, two state-of-the-art design studios—60,000 square feet in Boston and 12,000 square feet in New York—and retail shops throughout the Greater Boston area and Greenwich, Connecticut, including a two-acre garden center in Chestnut Hill. From the beginning and still today, our mission has been to beautify and enliven both the indoor and outdoor environments where we live, work, and relax.
- Provide outstanding customer service and contribute to sales volume growth; resolve customer questions and concerns in The Winston Way
- Assist clients with floral, plant, specialty container, and accessory selection; prep and design floral and plant product based on skill and experience level
- Take an active role in maintaining and developing existing and new client relationships, including following up as needed to ensure complete satisfaction
- Participate in daily set up and break down of store
- Contribute to the consistent maintenance and refreshment of product merchandising
- Previous experience in luxury hospitality, design and/or retail industries is preferred
- Professional or personal experience in floriculture, horticulture, and/or design is desired but not required
- Proven ability to efficiently and professionally meet client needs
- Strong interpersonal skills, coupled with a high level of enthusiasm and self-motivation
- Ability to prioritize and manage time effectively
- Position requires 3 full days per week, dependent of business needs; flexible work schedule required including Saturday and floral holiday availability
- Peak business periods may require extended work days and work weeks
- Ability to lift and move product weighing up to 30 pounds
Winston Flowers’ benefits are comprehensive and include competitive compensation, paid time off, medical and dental insurance, company-paid life and long term disability insurance, 401(k) and pre-tax health savings account with company match and a generous employee discount.
Fill out our online application below.