Work With Us
Grow the Winston way
Sales Specialist – Full-Time; Greenwich
This position reports to the Store Manager.
For over 75 years, the dedicated team at Winston Flowers has been committed to fostering excellence in everything we do. Today, our family-owned company has a worldwide online presence, two state-of-the-art design studios—60,000 square feet in Boston and 12,000 square feet in New York City—and retail shops throughout the Greater Boston area and in Greenwich, Connecticut. Each and every person on our team works in pursuit of a singular goal: to take care of our clients’ precious moments as if they were our own.
- Provide outstanding customer service and contribute to sales volume growth; resolve customer questions and concerns in The Winston Way
- Assist clients with floral, plant and accessory product selection in showroom and design floral and plant product based on skill and experience level; troubleshooting client questions and issues
- Foster existing client relationships and drive sales by seeking opportunities to build new relationships
- Contribute to a productive, collaborative and cohesive work environment that provides an exemplary client experience
- In collaboration with Store Manager and team, continue to develop best practices and client outreach strategies
- As needed, collaborate with Design Team to create custom presentations for residential and commercial clients during telephone consultations and in-person site visits
- Perform z-outs and keyholder responsibilities
- Previous service and/or account management experience is required, preferably in a luxury retail, showroom, or hospitality-related field
- Strong interpersonal skills, with a high level of enthusiasm and self-motivation
- Demonstrated ability to achieve established goals and deliver on high expectations with exceptional follow-through skills; utilizes a consultative approach to build rapport and present key selling points while focusing on client needs
- Ability to manage multiple projects with varying priorities simultaneously and resolve issues independently in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications is required
- Previous professional experience in floral industry is a plus but not required
- Flexible work schedule required, including weekend and holiday availability
- Peak business periods will require extended work days and work weeks
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds as needed
Winston Flowers’ benefits are comprehensive and include competitive compensation, paid time off, medical and dental insurance, company-paid life and long term disability insurance, 401(k), pre-tax reimbursement account and a generous employee discount.
Fill out our online application below.