Work With Us
Grow the Winston way
Delivery Service Associate — Full-Time; Greenwich
This position reports to the Store Manager.
For over 75 years, the dedicated team at Winston Flowers has been committed to fostering excellence in everything we do. Today, our family-owned company has a worldwide online presence, two state-of-the-art design studios—60,000 square feet in Boston and 12,000 square feet in New York City—and retail shops throughout the Greater Boston area and in Greenwich, Connecticut. Each and every person on our team works in pursuit of a singular goal: to take care of our clients’ precious moments as if they were our own.
- Responsible to efficiently and effectively meet client needs through contactless delivery of Winston Flowers products in Fairfield/Westchester Counties and surrounding areas; including but not limited to floral vase arrangements, party and event set-ups, plant material and large vases and containers
- Maintain Winston Flowers standards with product quality, accuracy, professional presentation and service at all times
- Ability to quickly troubleshoot issues and support all customer questions as needed, using judgement, knowledge and internal company resources to resolve
- Assist in corporate, residential and event installations and pick-up and transport of product from Winston Flowers Long Island City location and/or New York Flower Exchange as needed
- Responsible for time management and meeting all delivery priority time requirements
- Perform shop maintenance and floral processing responsibilities and other special projects as business needs require during delivery down times throughout the work week
- Company vehicle and uniform are provided; must have a valid driver’s license with clean driving record free of violations
- Good working knowledge of the Fairfield County/New York Metro area
- Previous experience in luxury service or hospitality industry preferred; previous event setup/breakdown experience is very helpful
- Strong interpersonal skills and a high level of enthusiasm and self-motivation
- Self directed, with the ability to multi-task, working independently and as part of a team
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds on a regular basis
- Flexible work schedule required; Saturday availability is a must, including late-night event breakdowns as needed
- Peak business periods will require extended work days and work weeks
Winston Flowers’ benefits are comprehensive and include competitive compensation, paid time off, medical and dental insurance, company-paid life and long term disability insurance, 401(k), pre-tax reimbursement account and a generous employee discount.
Fill out our online application below.