Work With Us
Grow the Winston way
Sales Manager - Corporate Programs & Partnerships; Full-Time; Boston
This position reports to the Director of Sales.
This experienced sales executive is responsible for generating new business in corporate partnership segment and driving sales in support of the company strategy.
For over 75 years, the dedicated team at Winston Flowers has been committed to fostering excellence in everything we do. Today, our family-owned company has a worldwide online presence, two state-of-the-art design studios—60,000 square feet in Boston and 12,000 square feet in New York City—and retail shops throughout the Greater Boston area and in Greenwich, Connecticut. Each and every person on our team works in pursuit of a singular goal: to take care of our clients’ precious moments as if they were our own.
- In partnership with the Director of Sales, develop scalable partnership and corporate gifting programs that align with company and client objectives
- In collaboration with the Marketing team, build out appropriate marketing collateral and other sales tools needed for target audience
- Own all aspects of the sales cycle, including prospecting, researching, presenting, negotiating and finalizing client agreements
- Work with internal Winston Flowers teams to build and maintain relationships with clients and partners on an ongoing basis
- Meet quarterly and annual sales goals within the corporate gifting and partnership market segment
- Other special projects as business needs require
- 5+ years’ experience in sales and business development with a proven track record in successfully facilitating the sales funnel; previous experience in luxury goods, hospitality, design-related industry is highly preferred
- Proven ability to efficiently and professionally meet client needs by utilizing a consultative approach to build rapport and present key selling points when focusing on the customer’s needs
- Develop knowledge of Winston Flowers product, breadth of service, and history to confidently represent the brand to demonstrate value and competitive advantage
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite (primarily MS Excel and Word) is required, with the ability to adapt to internal systems
- Proactive, analytical, with a strong customer service orientation and; highly organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to manage and follow through on multiple projects with varying priorities simultaneously
- Exemplary written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Flexible work schedule required; weekend availability will be required based on business needs
- Peak business periods will require extended workdays and work weeks
Winston Flowers’ benefits are comprehensive and include competitive compensation, paid time off, medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life and long term disability insurance, 401(k) and pre-tax health savings account—both with company match—and a generous employee discount.
Fill out our online application below.