Work With Us
Grow the Winston way
Delivery Service Associate – Full-Time; Boston
This position reports to the Delivery Operations Manager.
For three generations, Winston Flowers has been the premier boutique florist and garden retailer in the Boston. Today, our company has a worldwide online presence, two state-of-the-art design studios - 60,000 square feet in Boston and 12,000 square feet in New York - and retail shops throughout Massachusetts and Greenwich, Connecticut, including a two-acre garden center in Chestnut Hill. From the beginning and still today, our mission has been to beautify and enliven both the indoor and outdoor environments where we live, work, and relax.
- Responsible to efficiently and effectively meet client needs through delivery of Winston Flowers products; including, but not limited to, floral arrangements, plant material, large vases and containers, small event set-ups to residential and business sites
- Maintain Winston Flowers standards with product quality, accuracy, professional presentation and service at all times, including while driving company vehicle
- Ability to quickly troubleshoot issues and support all customer questions as needed, using judgment, knowledge and internal company resources to resolve
- Responsible for time management and meeting all delivery priority time requirements, updating via delivery software
- Must have a valid driver’s license with clean driving record free of violations
- Good knowledge of the Greater Boston area is helpful; ability to operate a GPS is required
- Previous experience in luxury service or hospitality industry preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills and a high level of enthusiasm and self-motivation
- Self-directed, with strong prioritizing and multi-tasking skills, along with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to lift up to 75 pounds
- Flexible work schedule required; core schedule will be four 10 hour days, one of which will be Saturday
- Perform late night pickup as business needs require
- Peak business periods will require extended work days and work weeks
Winston Flowers’ benefits are comprehensive and include competitive compensation, paid time off, medical and dental insurance, company-paid life and long term disability insurance, 401(k), pre-tax reimbursement account, free on-site parking and a generous employee discount.
Fill out our online application below.