11 Florence Street |
Mon - Sat: 9am - 6pm | Sun: 11am - 5pm
- With Winston Flowers since? April 2015
- Favorite season: Summer in New England
- Favorite flower: White anemones
- Did you know? I LOVE storytelling and writing creative nonfiction! One of my dreams is to have an essay published in the Modern Love column in the New York Times, or have the opportunity to tell a story on the Moth Radio Hour.
- What impacts your way of thinking? Listening to others’ experiences and perspectives, especially when it comes to problem solving. Collaboration is important to me and I appreciate being part of a company of like-minded, creative thinkers who are open to growth and change.
Details: I moved to Boston from Tulsa, Oklahoma just in time to experience the worst winter in the history of the city! After spending years working for a high end women’s retailer, I was over-the-moon to land my ‘dream job’ at Winston Flowers. When I started with the company, I was lucky enough to manage the darling Federal street shop, but soon transitioned into a Sales Team Manager position at the flagship location in Chestnut Hill, which has become my home away from home! I’ve loved working with our incredible sales team and getting to know our fantastic clientele—and am continuously blown away by the quality of design and endless creativity in the shop. It’s my honor and pleasure to now take the helm as the Store Manager and build on Winston Flowers & Garden’s legacy of being an inspiring, outstanding location to visit, shop, and work, and deepen our long standing relationships in this beautiful community.